These pictures are from our trip to San Diego this summer. We really enjoyed visiting Sea World and hanging out at the beach. Levi loved the fact that he got to hang out with his cousins.
Overlooking the bay from our house rental
Hannah
Brandon and Levi walking around Sea World
Julie and Hannah at the bay
Levi and cousin Trent on Abby Caddaby ride (teacups)



4 comments:
Hey, Julie! Thanks for sending the link! You have such a wonderfully sweet family!!
I learn more about people from blogs than any other way - like, I just learned that you are a teacher!! :) I don't think that had come up in conversation yet!
Welcome to the blog world! It is a fun place! :)
Hey Julie! Very cute blog and its good to hear from you! Your little ones are cute, cute, cute!:)
Julie, I love your blog. It looks lke you had fun in San Diego. We went during the summer as well and had a great time! Hannah is a doll in her swim suit!
Post a Comment