Levi still has a little work to do on the pronunciation of "Trick-or-Treating" but it is cute to hear him say, "Treaky Tricking." We had such a blast this past week. Monday, my parents and sister came over to carve pumpkins, Thursday we went to grandma and grandpa Letner's for pumpkin carving, and the grand finale of it all...Trunk-or-Treating at the church parking lot. Levi really likes his bag of candy. Tonight he wanted it to sit on his dresser while he slept, so that he wouldn't forget to eat a piece tomorrow.
And although this has nothing to do with Halloween, I have to tell the funniest story about Levi that happened today. We were getting ready to go somewhere, so we went out into the garage, (The door is on the side of the garage, so when you walk out you are facing the side of the car) and I pushed the garage door button. While waiting for it to open, I cleaned out some mail and trash out of the passenger side while Levi walked around the back of the car to get in on his side. All of a sudden I hear this slightly panicked, "Mom, I need help!" I looked out and didn't see Levi right away, then my eyes were drawn to the opening garage door, where Levi was slowly ascending!! He had grasped the garage as it was going up, and hung on! I couldn't believe what was happening! I ran to Levi and grabbed his legs and told him to let go before he got all the way to the top. He was too afraid, and the garage door did in fact, go all the way up. Fortunately there was enough room that his fingers didn't get pinched. He finally let go, and when safely on the ground gave me a look that seemed to say, "What just happened?" I just started laughing! I wish I had gotten a picture of it. I didn't even have time to grab my phone out of my pocket to take a picture. Maybe Levi should have been Superman for Halloween.



3 comments:
hey, it was good to see you guys at Alyssa's party. Check out my blog if ya want!
my boys hang on to the garage all the time for fun! I promise there come a time when he does it just for fun!
That garage door story is so funny! I could just picture that little guy going higher and higher. Poor thing! I had to laugh. :) The kids look so cute in their costumes. I love Disney!
Post a Comment