ok, so my life is in super busy mode lately. Along with substitute teaching, raising a family, keeping the house clean, teaching in nursery on Sundays, cooking and chasing after 2 labs that like to run away I am taking an online class. It is only 8 weeks long, but I think the teacher is trying to kill me with all the work and projects we have to do. But the good news is that I'll be able to get my teaching certificate by the end of the year, and then possibly get a teaching job in January.
Because of the housing market, Brandon is out of work right now, but we are starting up our own framing company...oh ya, so I am also making him a website to advertise his new business with. When I am done with that I will post the site so you all can tell me if you think it looks good or not. Any imput would be appreciated so I can make the site better before business people see it...guess I'd better get to work.
And it doesn't stop there. My sister-in-laws, sister-in-law (whew) is running a boutique out of her home next Thursday, and I have decided to sell fabric memo boards at it. I am finding the cutest fabric, ribbon and buttons, and I am really excited to start making them this weekend....after we take Levi and Hannah to see the play Jack-and-the-Beanstalk on Saturday....I'll post pics of them when I am done.
So, here is a cute picture of my kids from Halloween...maybe one day I will finish my online scrapbook and post it on here for you all to see....hey, if you're wondering what to get me for Christmas, I would gladly take a big box of TIME. :)
But no matter how busy I get, I love to remember this quote from President Monson:
"Never let a task to be done become more important than a person to be loved."
Because of the housing market, Brandon is out of work right now, but we are starting up our own framing company...oh ya, so I am also making him a website to advertise his new business with. When I am done with that I will post the site so you all can tell me if you think it looks good or not. Any imput would be appreciated so I can make the site better before business people see it...guess I'd better get to work.
And it doesn't stop there. My sister-in-laws, sister-in-law (whew) is running a boutique out of her home next Thursday, and I have decided to sell fabric memo boards at it. I am finding the cutest fabric, ribbon and buttons, and I am really excited to start making them this weekend....after we take Levi and Hannah to see the play Jack-and-the-Beanstalk on Saturday....I'll post pics of them when I am done.
So, here is a cute picture of my kids from Halloween...maybe one day I will finish my online scrapbook and post it on here for you all to see....hey, if you're wondering what to get me for Christmas, I would gladly take a big box of TIME. :)
But no matter how busy I get, I love to remember this quote from President Monson:
"Never let a task to be done become more important than a person to be loved."



No comments:
Post a Comment