Monday, August 24, 2009

Preschool Blues

This summer I was lucky enough to have the courage and support to start teaching preschool from my home. It was so much fun and I had a blast doing it. I only intended to teach for the summer, but now Levi comes to me everyday asking if we are having preschool. I tell him that it was just for the summer and we're done now. Then he says, "But we haven't learned all the letters yet!" We had been learning a different letter every day and focusing the activities based on the letter we were learning. He really misses his friends and cousins coming over.


So what am I to do? I would just start it up again, but most the kids have gone to full-time preschools...so should I put Levi in a full time preschool? That doesn't make much sense...but this kid needs something constructive to do during the day, and with Brandon working out of town M-F, we have a lot of time on our hands to do nothing all day. I still have my wall of preschool things up...just some of the things on my mind. Maybe I'll just do preschool with Levi during the day by ourselves....

No comments: