So, as some of you may know, my fabulous sister Shannon is getting married in March of 2010! We are all so excited for her. A few days ago I was lucky enough to go with her to try on wedding dresses....such a different experience when you are not the one getting married... a lot more fun and relaxing! I had fun picking out dresses for Shannon to try on. Could you believe that we had forgotten to bring a camera to document the event! Luckily we all have cell phones. I took this picture with my mom's cell phone, and then I had fun editing with Kodak's Easy Share Gallery.

We are going to look at bridesmaid dresses on Monday. I can't wait! I am so excited to be a 'matron' of honor (geez, that makes me sound old). Let's hope we can find something we all agree on. You're beautiful sis! Love ya.
1 comment:
what a beautiful dress! Good luck bridesmaid dress shopping!
Post a Comment