Saturday, April 18, 2009

Reynold's Creek


So, I have to admit that I am not as good of a blogger as I am a facebooker! (If that is even a word). I keep thinking I need something fantastic to say or talk about to write in my blog. Well, time will just keep passing me by. So, this photo is a little late, but in March our family went camping at Reynold's Creek (don't ask me where it is, I read magazines the whole way up). We love to go camping. Levi's favorite part is making popcorn and watching movies in the trailer (I know what you're all thinking...that is not REAL camping....well, Levi gets real camping at the Father and Sons campouts). But as far as mom going camping...the trailer is just fine. I like taking showers and using the stove to cook meals. I think it's time for another long camping trip....Yellowstone 3 years ago was so much fun. I'd love to take the kids there. We'll see.

1 comment:

Rogers Family said...

What a fun time! You are so cute with your little ones. I love your new background and picture at the top, it's way cute!