Sunday, March 1, 2009

Henry

So this is posted a little late, but...We got a dog for Valentine's Day! He's a purebred yellow lab, and his name is Henry. Levi picked the name. I wanted to name him after one of the Nija turtles, you know... Rafael... Donatello... but I got out voted. Henry is a good name, but a little simple. When you name your kids, you have to put a lot of time and consideration into it, like how it sounds with the last name, or if they'll ever get made fun of...but with a dog you could name it Goober and no one would care because it's a dog. Oh well, I feel bad for our next kid now. (just kidding).



Here are some more pictures of what we've been up to...


Hannah trying to pet our cow while the cow is eating...ya, not a good idea. Thanks Brandon for catching her.

Hannah and I sitting on the fence. I am hardly ever in any pictures because I am the photographer of the family, so I made Brandon take this one. I figure if I don't start asking people to take pictures, my kids will think I never existed in their childhood!

And being the one taking all the pictures, you would think I could figure out why my camera keeps putting lines in every other picture! So annoying, especially when the picture was totally cute! I am open to advice from my fellow bloggers.

I tried to get a cute picture of Levi and Hannah, and after 6 shots, I got a decent one, but it was blurry, so I thought this was the next best one. It looks like Hannah is trying to ignore me. Probably because I had been hounding after her with the camera telling her to look at me and smile. I guess she was fed up. Doesn't Levi look sharp with his new haircut though?

4 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Super cute puppy. I'm totally jealous!

Katie {Sweet Rose Studio} said...

Such cute kiddos you have! I love that you have to ask Brandon to take pictures; I have to do the same thing with Keith. It's like the boys didn't get the memory-preserving gene in their DNA.

Kristi said...

It's sounds like you have your hands full! Love the pictures of your family. They are so adorable! We need to get our two labs together. The are the most amazing child-friendly dogs but they are quite hyper. Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Michelle Hansen said...

It's been too long since I've visited your blog! Your kids are so cute! I love their snow outfits and Hannah eating the ice cream cone. :) And Levi's hair cut makes him look so grown up! Congrats on your new dog Henry! It's so fun to have a new pet. He sure looks cuddley! Hope to see you soon. Love, your cuz, Michelle