For tonights lesson on The Family Proclamation, we learned that we look like our Heavenly Father. We have a nose like Him...hair....eyes...chins....everything about us is in resemblance of what our Heavenly Father looks like.
So we drew picture shadows of the kids...this was trickier than I thought. We set up a camp light on a table in the living room and turned off the lights, then we taped a piece of white paper to the wall and traced the kids shadows...Levi was pretty easy, we only had to redo his once...
Hannah on the other hand was really tricky. It is just so hard to hold still when you're 2. At one point Brandon tried holding her neck so I could trace her face...we even had Levi sit right in front of her and sing her a song (which was so cute)...but despite all this she still moved her lips. Needless to say, we did the best we could.
After we cut out their silhouettes, we pasted them onto a black sheet of paper...and then we pasted the piece we cut out from on the back side. I think I like the picture of the black side best because it looks like a shadow.



No comments:
Post a Comment