Levi loves his new tricycle...
...and Hannah loves the cake!
We had a nice and relaxing Christmas. We spent the morning at our house and had a nice leisurely breakfast. We then went to my parents for lunch/gifts and Brandon's parents for dinner/gifts. Christmas lasted all day long!
The kids main Christmas gift was a play kitchen,
and they love it!
We also had a fun trip to the snow on New Year's Day! It was Levi and Hannah's first snow trip. We had a heck of a time finding snow boots and gloves, even at the Wal-Mart in Payson. Luckily Brandon's sister Jen had an extra pair of gloves for Hannah (sorry she is eating them) and we found Levi the last pair of snow boots in his size at Wal-Mart (even if they were purple). Wow, I don't know what I would do if I lived in the snow!



3 comments:
It looks like you had such a fun December! Both kids look like they had a great time in the snow and I have to admit that I'm jealous it was 50 degrees when you went.
you are good to get your kids snow clothes. We went and played in the snow without snow clothes- oh well. I am sure if we lived in the snow things would change!
Your kids are so cute!!! I am really glad that we can be blogging buddies now. I am not in AZ but will be visiting for almost 2 months this summer!!! I can't wait! I am so jealous that you get to be in amazing weather right now. I am experiencing -6 weather today and I HATE IT!! I was born to be a AZ girl!!
Post a Comment